Here you’ll find everything you need about Garden City Veterinary Care and how we can help you. We have online forms for everything related to our Mineola veterinarian clinic, and information, including a virtual office tour and what to expect in your visit.
When you are looking for a veterinary care clinic you should be able to count on superior care and excellent service. We at Garden City Veterinary Care in Mineola NY have assembled an expert team of veterinary professionals to bring you the best possible healthcare for your pet. Our state of the art veterinary facility is clean, comfortable, and efficient. Call 516-742-0606 to schedule an appointment and we will find a time that is convenient for you.
Once a year, you should take your pet in for a check-up. This will include a full physical exam, and may include teeth and gum cleaning if needed. Dr. Raymond Polley, Dr. Kimberly Levine or Dr. Laurie Buscemi will check the health of your pet from head to tail, and you will be very happy you came to Garden City Veterinary Care for service.
Bring in any medical history you have of your pet when you come to our vet clinic. It’s best to keep a journal of your pet’s health throughout his or her life, including behavioral shifts. If you have something like this, share it with our team. If not, let us know everything that you think will be important. Our doctors can still work with whatever information you have.
Garden City Veterinary Care offers our patient form(s) online so you can complete it in the convenience of your own home or office.
- Download the necessary form(s), print it out and fill in the required information.
- Fax us your printed and completed form(s), email them or bring it with you to your appointment.
New Patient Registration Form – Required
This let’s us record our pet and owners into our management software so that we can effectively and efficiently provide the service you deserve!
Surgical Information Packet – Required
This let’s us know the history and current state of your pet’s health. What questions, concerns, goals, regarding wellness can we help you with? Let us know!
- If you do not already have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Here to download.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
Insurance For Your Pets
We accept all pet insurance plans and can process claims above $350.00 as a courtesy.